Friday, November 4, 2011

Fifteen

So my brother had this girlfriend, Betty W., since he attended Little Flower School. Her best friend was Ana A. Ana had a boyfriend named Nick D. They were teenagers just wanting to be couples and dating and meeting every chance they could just to be together. It was cute to see my brother had a crush and really liked this girl. I just noticed that my brother was all about Betty now and he began to change a little bit by just giving more of his attention to her, but even with all this attention he gave her, he did manage to still give me that big birthday hug on November 15, 1974. I knew he was all into her but when I got that hug from him I felt it was all about me and I was so happy to get that hug from my brother. Had I only known that it would be the last birthday hug, I would have held on to him and never let go.
Betty was okay. I liked her. She was very pretty. Had long, straight, jet-black hair and big, beautiful dark eyes. With her white complexion, her eyes stood out more. She reminded me of Betty Boop because she just did. I also went to school at Little Flower with her little sister, Linda W. We were very good friends, Linda and I, until that day.