Sunday, December 11, 2011

June 30, 1975

Dad talked to the Sheriff and got a report of the incident. The report claimed it a drowning but with no body to prove it, it just didn't make sense. We were told not to stick around too much longer because the crowds were coming in for the 4th of July. We did what we could and I even stepped on a fish with those needle sticks and it went through my tennis shoe and into my foot. Dad got worried and he felt maybe we should go back but they sent me back and mom and dad stayed over there. Dad even called the Coast Guard out and rented a plane with special tools to see down through the water from the sky for anything that may look like a body floating around in the water. It doesn't bother me to say these gruesome things only because I know that it was a waste of time due to the events that would occur following your disappearance. These events would just prove that you disappeared and that you did not drown.