Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This December 24th


***I will be taking the highest bid for this Beatles vintage cake topper. I am sure there is someone out there that would like to renovate this and maybe include it in some museum somewhere in the world. I will donate the entire amount to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children here in the USA because this is the organization that has made an age progression photo of my brother. Since my brother is not the only person missing in this world, this organization can use all the monetary help it can get to help those in need. Just send your bid in as a comment. As soon as I get these bids, I will post them. Thank you. ***



Junior, you will be celebrating your 52nd Birthday- I can tell you that in days past our kitchen would be booming with every kind of pie and cake mom could think of making homemade and she would be working hard to have everything ready for our family to come over and celebrate. We have kept this tradition up even though you are not here. Mom's lights are up and not a year will go by without that- it's important to her, it reminds her of your birthday and that she once had a son. I cannot begin to imagine having my only son missing. It's just an unbearable thought. Not knowing what happened to you or even worse knowing we saw you and not knowing why you did not return to us will remain a mystery until you come home.
On your 52nd birthday- I wish for you... what you need most. I hope and pray that you are sound of mind and body, that your spirit is what you want it to be at this moment in your life. I also pray that our values and beliefs are still embedded in your being, that basically you haven't forgotten who you are. You are of us and if you think we have forgotten about you, that is not so, obviously, but we have had to move on. It has not been easy and that is why I need to share my story with the rest of the world.